As of September 2019, the ASPO board is looking for an enthusiastic PhD representative.
What are your tasks?
- Represent the interests of Social Psychology PhDs of Dutch Universities on the ASPO board. In practice, this means you attend the meetings of the ASPO board (4x per year).
- Help organizing ASPO/KLI’s Social Animal (1x per year)
- Take part in ASPO-related activities
- Manage the ASPO Facebook page and set up new social media accounts such as Twitter
- Motivation to contribute to the Social Psychology community in the Netherlands
- Some level of Dutch (conversational, native is not necessary)
- Willingness to serve a 3-year term on the board, meaning that you should have (more or less) 3 years left on your PhD contract.
To apply, please send a CV and short motivation letter to Melissa Vink, email@example.com, before March 11th.