The ASPO is an organisation by and for social psychological researchers.
ASPO aims to do empirical research to stimulate and to coordinate theory in social psychology .
This includes the collecting and propagation of knowledge in social psychology, directing their development, and the coordination of activities between all bodies and persons, which aim to cooperate with each other.
Activities of the ASPO include:
- A yearly conference
- Symposia on different subjects
By joining ASPO, you become a supporter of ASPO. You will also receive a newsletter and you get access to symposia which are organised by ASPO. The ASPO membership is valid for one year and runs from january 1st to december 31st.
You can join ASPO by using the ledenportal:
The ASPO board consists of the following persons:
- Rob Holland (Radboud University Nijmegen) – chair
- Namkje Koudenburg (University of Groningen) – treasurer
- Esther van Leeuwen (Leiden University) – secretary
- Jan Willem van Prooijen (Vrije Universiteit)
- Bastiaan Rutjens (University of Amsterdam)
- Reine van der Wal (Utrecht University)
- Yvette van Osch (Tilburg University)
- Michel Handgraaf (Wageningen University)
- Karlijn Hoyer (Tilburg University) – PhD representative