This organization aims to do empirical research to stimulate and to coordinate theory in social psychology .
This includes the collecting and propagation of knowledge in social psychology, directing their development, and the coordination of activities between all bodies and persons, which aim to cooperate with each other.
Activities of the ASPO are include:
- A yearly congres
- Symposia on different subjects
By joining ASPO, you become a supporter of ASPO. Besides, you will receive a newsletter and you will get access to symposia which are organized by ASPO. The ASPO membership is valid for one year and runs from january 1st to december 31st.
You can join ASPO by using the ledenportal:
The ASPO board consists of the following persons:
- Jan Willem van Prooijen (Vrije Universiteit)
- Agneta Fischer (University of Amsterdam) – chair
- Namkje Koudenburg (University of Groningen) – treasurer
- Johan Karremans (Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Esther van Leeuwen (Leiden University) – secretary
- Madelijn Strick (University Utrecht) – communication, newsletter
- Yvette van Osch (University Tilburg)
- Michel Handgraaf (University Wageningen)
- Melissa Vink (University Utrecht) – PhD representative